Friday, May 20, 2011

DECEPTION

I would normally not make comments of religious postulations because of the differences in religious beliefs. When it is worth it, I think it is worth considering.

A "Man of God" in my beloved country has postulated that the world as I am in right now typing this and enjoying sweet tunes from my laptop is coming to an end tomorrow. What on earth is that?

It has become a practice of most so called men of God to deceive unsuspecting faithfuls into believing in stuffs which sometimes beat imagination. Faith is a very strong phenomenon and when people have convictions, it is very difficult to dissuade them from it.

My question is how do people practice faith without reason? The two need to go hand in hand because without it, we are no religious people. The world as I am enjoying it right from the perspective of reason is not ending today or tomorrow. We will live yet another day and enjoy all the good things that his journey called life brings.

IF MY MAN IS TIRED OF LIFE, HE CAN TELL GOD TO TAKE IT FOR HIM.

FELLOWS DO NOT BE AFRAID. ENJOY YOUR LIFE AND LOVE IT

No comments: